Sunday, November 19, 2017

Extra Credit Reading: Week 13

For my extra credit reading this week, I chose to read the Jewish Fairy Tales Unit and really enjoyed it! The thing that I really loved about this unit was that it shed so much light on some of the things that we know today, like why wine causes us to lose our inhibitors when overly consumed or why cats and dogs are so short with each other.

The main thing that I would take out of these readings is the ability to shed some type of light to a known fact. Like why is the grass green? Maybe because it is due to a a Giant spilling paint thousands of years ago. I would like to something really outlandish for this!

Bibliography: Jewish Fairy Tales and Legends. Gertrude Landa. Link.

(The never-ending fight between Cats and Dogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment