Monday, November 13, 2017

Reading Notes: Aesop's Fables (English), Part A

For this week, I was very surprised and excited to see that the English/Celtic Unit also had a sub-unit that covered some more of Aesop's Fables. There were a few, new stories in this story, but my favorites were some of the reoccurring stories from the first time I was introduced to Aesop's Fables (I think it was in the first couple of weeks). The main thing that I got from these readings were the differences you can see in language. For Lang's writings, it is written in a more modern form of english that is much easier to read. Regardless, these readings were very entertaining. At this point, I am still trying to figure out exactly what I want to have my next writing about!

Bibliography: Aesop's Fables, Smart, Boothby, Davies. Link.


(The Lion and the Mouse:

No comments:

Post a Comment