Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Reading Notes: King Arthur, Part B

For Part B of my reading, I decided to continue with the King Arthur Unit. I had so much fun reading and learning about King Arthur's legend.

In Part B, we deviate from King Arthur's development as a king and focus on his knights on their quests for the Holy Grail. I really enjoyed this half of the reading, but I have to admit that it does not really help with my previous idea in writing a story that focuses on one character and follow him throughout his lifetime. I think I have decided to go ahead and use this idea and move forward with my storytelling option.

Bibliography: King Arthur: Tales of the Round Table. Andrew Lang. Link.

Image result for death of king arthur
(The Death of King Arthur:

No comments:

Post a Comment