Sunday, November 26, 2017

Famous Last Words: Final Post

Hey everybody! Like my title states, this should be my final post of the semester! I am super excited to be able to say that this assignment will put me at an A for the course. In the end, it is good to know that I am getting at least one A this semester! We all know that I am going to need it!

For this week's readings, my readings varied. To fill some of the points I needed to get to 410 points, I read the Jewish Fairy Tales Unit and the Alice in Wonderland Unit. Both were extremely fun reads! Both units incorporated fantasy and shed light (at least for me) on legends and stories that are considered to be already well known. I decided on reading the Jewish Fairy Tale Unit because I have always been a fan of fairy tales, and I have never heard of any Jewish Fairy Tales. I chose the Alice in Wonderland unit because the story appears so often in pop culture and because I have actually ever read the story!

As for my other classes, I have to reiterate the fact that I am glad that I am about done with this class! Projects and tests have begun piling up in my math and computer science classes, so it will be a huge relief having one class completely out of the way. One of the things that I have not realized until now was just how useful this class was. The weekly readings/writings kept my mind sharp and fresh, and really kept my writing skills in shape! Assignments in my computer science classes that require us to write up designs and explain our work flows naturally after being able to spend hours a week to come up with original writings.

Outside of school, it was a good Thanksgiving! I was able to go home and eat my fair share of food. After the couple of days of gluttony back in Oklahoma City, I traveled back to Norman to catch Baker Mayfield's last home game as an OU student! It was also my very first game, something that I was super excited about!

That about sums up this week. Like I said, I really enjoyed this class and reading all of your writings. I wish you guys the best of luck for the rest of the semester and your other finals!

Image result for crawling to the finish line
(Me crawling to the end of this semester:

No comments:

Post a Comment